This video is too dark to see - Kevin is rocking Kalani to sleep. Every night, Kalani coos, "sings," laughs or babbles very loudly... then he zonks out. It takes a lot of energy to be so darn cute.
owen does the SAME noises when he is trying to go to sleep! he does this sing-song thing, and then rocks himself, i can hear him on his hands and knees in his crib, just rocking back and forth... and then... quiet! aren't they just amazing?
Thank you so much for the holiday card. I can't believe they are growing up. I'm actually in denial that Gael's 1st birthday is next month. How did that happen?
2 comments:
owen does the SAME noises when he is trying to go to sleep! he does this sing-song thing, and then rocks himself, i can hear him on his hands and knees in his crib, just rocking back and forth... and then... quiet! aren't they just amazing?
Thank you so much for the holiday card. I can't believe they are growing up. I'm actually in denial that Gael's 1st birthday is next month. How did that happen?
Post a Comment